Interested in joining the Open Mainframe Project Mentorship program? You don’t want to miss this informational webinar on January 12, 2021, at 10 am ET.
Participants in the OMP Mentorship program learn valuable mainframe skills to launch their careers while helping improve the state of Linux and Open Source on the Mainframe development community.
Through the Open Mainframe Project Mentorship Program, mentees will be able to….
- Expand their knowledge of mainframe technology
- Help contribute to open source projects that will make it easier for these infrastructure applications to run on the mainframe.
- Learn crucial skills for an intern to be successful in a technology role within today’s enterprise, including but not limited to project planning, communication, problem-solving, and scoping.
- Be exposed to potential employers which help them transition into their career path successfully.
This year the mentorship program is looking to engage mentees in the planning process, and this session is intended to help orient the potential mentees to the program and the potential project areas.
- Overview of 2021 Mentorship Program
- Project lead presents on each of their projects
- How to engage
Learn more about the mentorship program.
Check out our videos from 2020 Mentees.