Open Mainframe Project participates in many events around the world to showcase the modern mainframe and how Linux and Open Source are first class citizens on it.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: How Personal Experiences Shape Corporate Inclusion
April 28 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
When we join companies, we bring our experiences—societal, cultural, spiritual, familial— with us. These experiences then create personas within the company that contribute to the collective personality of the organization. In this webinar on Wednesday, April 28 at 9 am PST/11 am CST/ 12 pm EST, hear personal stories and histories of colleagues across the mainframe community to reveal how experiences influence “company culture” and shape corporate inclusion. Panelists for this webinar (sponsored by Broadcom, IBM, Open Mainframe Project, Rocket Software, TechChannel and VirtualZ Computing) will include:
- Ashley Peterson, product marketing manager, IBM Z and LinuxONE, IBM
- Jeff Henry, vice president, Product Management and Design, Mainframe Software Division, Broadcom
- Sharra Owens-Schwartz, inclusion, diversity and equity senior director, Rocket Software
- Jerry Chuaypradit, manager, IBM Z Enterprise Networking Solutions, IBM
- Moderator: Dr. Gloria Chance, president/CEO, The Mousai Group
With a goal of accelerating diversity by sharing voices, perspectives and corporate cultures, we hope to inspire meaningful conversations and most importantly, approachable actions that elevate inclusivity with lasting impact.
Register for the webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FxRrFYh-Q5SUgwVqbtwX7A